Data Protection Declaration of WS Wieländer+Schill Professionelle Karosserie-Spezialwerkzeuge GmbH & Co.KG
§ 1 Information regarding the Collection of Personal Data
(1) In the following, we shall inform you regarding the collection of personal data using the usage of our Website. Personal data shall be considered to be all data which can refer to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible party in accordance with Art. 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) shall be
WS Wieländer+Schill Professionelle Karosserie-Spezialwerkzeuge GmbH & Co.KG
Neue Wiesen 8
Telefon: +49 (0)7464 9898 0
Telefax: +49 (0)7464 9898 289
Represented by Managing Directors: Dr. Norbert Lay & Manfred Bäurer - Telefon: +49 (0)7464 9898 0
You can reach our contact person for data protection at email@example.com or at our postal address with the supplemental note “Data Protection”.
(3) If you contact us via E-Mail or via a contact form, the data which you provide (your e-mail address, where applicable) your name, your address and your telephone number or fax number) shall be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We shall delete the data collected in this context after their storage is no longer required or restrict the processing if statutory retention obligations are applicable.
(4) If we commission service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we shall notify you below in detail regarding the respective processes in this regard. In so doing, we shall also specify the prescribed criteria for the storage timeframe.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) In your dealings with us, you shall have the following rights with regards to your personal data:
• Right to information,
• Right to correction or deletion,
• Right to restriction of the processing,
• Right of objection to the processing,
• Right to data portability.
(2) In addition, you shall have the right to submit a complaint to a government data protection supervisory agency with regards to our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of Personal Data during Your Visit to Our Website
(1) During the purely informational usage of the Website, thus if you have not registered or otherwise provided us with information, we shall collect only the personal data which your Browser transmits to our server. If you would like to visit our Website, we shall collect the following data which are technically required for us in order to display our Website to you and guarantee its stability and security (the legal basis shall be Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR):
• IP address
• Date and time of day of the inquiry
• Time zone difference between Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the inquiry (concrete page)
• Access status/HTTP status code
• The respectively-transferred data quantity
• Website from which the inquiry originates
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the Browsersoftware.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, during your usage of our Website, Cookies shall be stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard disk and categorised to your Browser and, by means of which, certain information is transmitted to the party (in this case, to us) who has placed the cookie. Cookies can run no programmes or transmit no viruses to your Computer. They serve merely to make the Internet site overall user-friendlier and more effective.
(3) Usage of Cookies:
a) This Website uses the following types of Cookies whose scope and functionality are discussed in detail below:
• Transient Cookies (see b)
• Persistent Cookies (see c).
b) Transient Cookies are automatically deleted when you close the Browser. They include particularly the Session-Cookies. They store a so-called Session-ID by means of which various inquiries from your Browsers can be categorised to the joint session. Thus, your computer can be identified whenever you return to our Website. The Session-Cookies are deleted when you log out or close the Browser.
c) Persistent Cookies are deleted automatically after a prescribed timeframe which can vary based upon the respective Cookie. You can, at any time, delete the Cookies by correspondingly changing the settings on your Browser.
d) You can configure your Browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, reject the acceptance of Third-Party-Cookies or all Cookies. However, we wish to point out that, in this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this Website.
e) [We shall utilise Cookies in order to be able to identify you during follow-up visits if you have an Account with us. Otherwise, you would have to log in again for each visit.]
f) [The flash Cookies used shall not be collected by your Browser, but rather by your Flash-Plug-in. Moreover, we shall use HTML5 Storage Objects which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data, regardless of which Browser you use, and have no automatic expiration date. If you would like no processing of the Flash-Cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, e.g. „Better Privacy“ for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe-Flash-Killer-Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the usage of HTML5 Storage Objects by using the private mode in your Browser. In addition, we recommend that you manually delete your Cookies and the Browser history upon a regular basis.]
§ 4 Additional Functions and Offerings of Our Website
(1) In addition to the purely informational usage of our Website, we offer various services which may be of interest to you. As a rule, you must provide additional personal data which we shall use in order to render the respective service and for which the aforementioned principles of data processing shall be valid.
(2) We sometimes commission external service providers in order to process your data. They have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are obligated to follow our instructions and are controlled upon a regular basis.
§ 5 Lodging an Objection to or Revocation of the Consent for the Processing of Your Data
(1) If you have issued a consent for the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such a revocation shall influence the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have declared it to us.
(2) Insofar as we rely on the balancing of interests in order to support the processing of your personal data, you may object to the processing. This shall be the case if the processing is particularly not required for the fulfilment of a contractual agreement with you, but which shall be respectively depicted by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such a right of objection, we request that you state the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have previously done in the past. In the case of your justified objection, we shall review the respective matter and shall either discontinue the data processing and/or modify it or submit to you our mandatory reasons worthy of protection based upon which we shall continue the processing.
(3) Naturally, you may, at any time, lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis. In order to lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes, you can contact us via using the following contact data:
Professionelle Karosserie-Spezialwerkzeuge GmbH & Co.KG
Neue Wiesen 8
Telefon: +49 (0)7464 9898 0
Telefax: +49 (0)7464 9898 289
§ 6 Web Analytics – Usage of Google Analytics:
(1) This Website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called “Cookies”–text files which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your usage of the Website. As a rule, the information generated by the Cookie regarding your usage of this Website shall be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of the activation of IP anonymisation on this Website, your IP address shall be shortened beforehand by Google within the member countries of the European Union or in other contracting countries of the European Economic Area Convention. Only in exceptional cases shall the entire IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. By mandate from the operator of this Website, Google shall use this information in order to evaluate your usage of the Website, in order to draft reports regarding the Website activities and in order to render additional services associated with the usage of the Website and the Internet to the operator of the Website.
(2) The IP address transmitted for Google Analytics by your Browser shall not be commingled with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of the Cookies by correspondingly changing the settings on your Browser-Software; however, we wish to point out that, in this case, you may not be able to comprehensively use all functions of this Website. Moreover, you can prevent the collection of data (including your IP address) generated by the Cookie and referring to your usage of the Website from being sent to Google as well as the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the Browser-Plug-In that is available by clicking on the following Link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
Alternatively to the Browser-Add-On, particularly for Browser on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection of data by Google Analytics by clicking on this Link. In this case, an Opt-Out-Cookie is placed which will prevent the future collection of your data when visiting this Website. The Opt-Out-Cookie is intended only for this Browser and is stored only for our Website and on your device. If you delete the Cookies in this Browser, you must once again place the Opt-Out-Cookie. [Note: You can find tips regarding the placement of the Opt-Out-Cookie at: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/?hl=de#disable].
(4) This Website uses Google Analytics with the add-on “_anonymizeIp()“. Thus, IP addresses shall continue to be processed in shortened form whereby it is thus made impossible to make personal inferences. However, insofar as a personal inference can nonetheless be made via your personal data, this personal inference shall be immediately blocked and the personal data shall be immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics in order to be able to, upon a regular basis, analyse and improve the usage of our Website. Via the statistics obtained, we shall be able to improve our website and design it to be more interesting to you as the user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transmitted to the USA, Google is obliged to comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
The legal basis for the usage von Google Analytics shall be Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Information from the third-party provider:
Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland - Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
User Terms and Conditions:http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
Data Protection Overview: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html
as well as the Data Protection Declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
[(7) This Website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor streams which is implemented via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My Data”, “Personal Data”.]
§ 7 Usage of Social-Media-Plug-ins (Facebook)
(1) We currently use the following Social-Media-Plug-ins: Facebook.
In this regard, we use the so-called double-click solution. That means if you visit our website, initially no personal data in principle are transmitted to the providers of the Plug-ins. You can identify the provider of the Plug-ins via the labelling on the box above its initial letters or the logo. We grant you the option of communicating via the Button directly with the provider of the Plug-ins. Only if you click on the indicated field and thus activate it shall the plug-in provider receive the notification that you have visited the corresponding Website of our online site. In addition, the data specified in § 3 of this Declaration shall be transmitted. In the cases of Facebook and Xing, according to the information provided by the respective providers in Germany, the IP address shall be anonymised immediately after collection. Thus, by activating the Plug-Ins, your personal data shall be transmitted to the respective Plug-in provider and stored there (for U.S. providers, in the USA). Because the Plug-In provider undertakes the data collection particularly via Cookies, we recommend that you delete all Cookies before clicking on the greyed-out box by adjusting the security settings on your Browsers.
(2) We have no control over the collected data and data processing procedures. Moreover, we are not aware of the full scope of the data collection, the purposes of the processing, or the storage timeframes. We also have no information regarding the deletion of the collected data by the Plug-in provider.
(3) The Plug-in provider shall store the data collected about you as user profiles and shall use them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the requirements-based design of its Website. Any such evaluation shall be undertaken particularly (even for users who are not logged-in) in order to display requirements-based advertising and in order to notify other users of the social network of your activities on our Website. You shall have a right to lodge an objection to the formation of these user profiles whereby you must contact the respective Plug-in provider directly in order to exercise this right. Via the Plug-ins, we shall offer you the option to interact with the social networks and other users so that we can improve our website and make it more interesting to you as the user. The legal basis for the usage of the Plug-ins shall be Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) The data transmission shall be undertaken regardless of whether you have an account with the Plug-in provider and are logged-in there. If you are logged-in to the Plug-in provider, your data which we have collected shall be categorised directly to your account with the Plug-in provider. If you press the activated Button and, for example, link the page, the Plug-in provider shall also store this information in your user account and publicly announce this information to your contacts. After using a social network, we recommend that you log out (Log-out) upon a regular basis–particularly nonetheless before activating the Buttons because you can thus prevent a categorisation to your profile by the Plug-in provider.
(5) You can find additional information regarding the purpose and scope of the data collection and their processing by the Plug-in provider in the Data Protection Declarations of these providers below. There, you can also obtain additional information regarding your related rights and setting obligations in order to protect your private sphere.
(6) Addresses of the respective Plug-in providers and the URL with their Data Protection Declarations:
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA
Additional information regarding data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084
as well as http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo
Facebook is obliged to comply with the EU-US-Privacy-Shield - https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
§ 8 Integration of YouTube-Videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online website which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. [They have all been integrated into the “expanded data protection mode”, i.e. that your data about you as the user are transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only then if you play the videos shall the data specified in Paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no control over this data transmission.]
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube shall receive the notification that you have visited the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in § 3 of this Declaration shall be transmitted. This shall occur regardless of whether YouTube has provided a user account to which you have logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged-in to Google, your data shall be categorised directly to your account. If you would not like the categorisation to be made to your profile by YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube shall store your data as user profiles and shall use them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the requirements-based design of its website. Any such evaluation shall be done particularly (even for users who are not logged-in) in order to implement requirements-based advertising and in order to notify other users of the social network of your activities on our website. You shall have a right to lodge an objection to the formation of these user profiles whereby you must contact YouTube directly in order to exercise this right.
(3) You can find additional information regarding the purpose and scope of the data collection and their processing by YouTube in the Data Protection Declaration. There, you will also find additional information regarding your rights and setting options in order to protect your private sphere: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google shall also process your personal data in the USA and is obliged to comply with the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 9 Map Service from Google Maps
(1) On this website, we shall use the service provided by Google Maps. Thus, we can display interact maps to you directly on the website and enable you to comfortably use the map function.
(2) By visiting the website, Google shall receive the notification that you have visited the corresponding subpage of our Website. In addition, the data specified in § 3 of this Declaration shall be transmitted. This shall be undertaken regardless of whether Google has provided a user account by means of which you have logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged-in to Google, your data shall be categorised directly to your account. If you would not like to have your personal data categorized to your profile by Google, you must first log out before activating the Buttons. Google shall store your data as usage profiles and use them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the requirements-based design of its website. Such an evaluation shall be undertaken particularly (even for users who are not logged-in) in order to render requirements-based advertising and in order to notify other users of the social network of your activities on our website. You shall be entitled to lodge an objection to the formation of these user profiles you must contact Google directly in order to exercise this right.
(3) You can find additional information regarding the purpose and the scope of the data collection and their processing by the Plug-in provider in the respective provider’s Data Protection Declaration. There, you can also find additional information regarding your related rights and setting options in order to protect your private sphere: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Google shall also process your personal data in the USA and is obliged to comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
§ 10 Contact Form and E-Mail Contact
(1) On our Internet site, we provide a contact form which can be used to contact us electronically. If a user utilises this option, then the data entered in the input mask shall be transmitted to us and stored by us.
These data shall be:
Form of address, forename, surname, E-Mail address and everything which you enter under “Subject Line” and “Comments”.
Upon a voluntary basis, you can enter your telephone number if you would like a call-back.
At the time when the message is sent, the following data shall also be stored:
There is a list of the corresponding data below. Examples can be:
(a) The user’s IP address
(b) Date and time of day of the registration
During the submission process, in order to process the data, your consent shall be obtained and reference shall also be made to this Data Protection Declaration.
(2) Alternatively, it is possible to contact us via the E-Mail address indicated on the website. In this case, the user’s personal data transmitted via the E-Mail shall be stored.
In this context, no dissemination of data shall be made to third parties. The data shall be used exclusively for the processing of the conversation.
(3) In the event that the user has granted his consent, the legal basis for the processing of the data shall be Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
The legal basis for the processing of the data which has been transmitted during the submission of an E-Mail shall be Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If the E-Mail contact is intended for the purpose of the conclusion of a contractual agreement, then the supplemental legal basis for the processing shall be Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
(4) The processing of the personal data from the input mask shall serve us solely for the purpose of processing your inquiry. In the event that you contact us via E-Mail, we shall also have the required rightful interest in the processing of the data.
The other personal data processed during the submission process shall serve to prevent a misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
(5) The data shall be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the attainment of the purpose of their collection. For the personal data from the input mask for the contact form and those personal data that have been sent via E-Mail, this shall then be the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation shall then be considered to have ended when it can be inferred from the respective circumstances that the affected issue has been definitively clarified.
(6) The user shall, at any time, have the option of revoking his consent for the processing of his personal data. If the user contacts us via E-Mail, then he may, at any time, object to the storage of his personal data. In such a case, the conversation may not be continued.
All personal data that are stored for your inquiry shall be deleted in this case.
§ 11 Data Security
On this Website, 256-bit SSL (AES 256) encryption technology shall be used. The users’ data shall be transmitted exclusively in encrypted fashion.
Version: May 2018